Friday, October 7, 2011

Phone and Fire in the Night

Woke up to the smell of smoke tonight. I did what people are supposed to do... touch the walls to see if they are warm... I was also thinking about what I should grab if the fire alarm were to start blaring any second. Upon opening my apartment door, I saw a smoky hallway... definite cause for alarm. After talking with another resident, I learned that there had been a fire just outside the window. I saw the firetruck outside just as it began to pull away. I'm so glad they got here when they did. Otherwise, who knows what could have happened!

On a brighter note, I got a phone tonight as well. At least I would have been able to dial 119 if I needed to!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks

    ReplyDelete